Creating an inclusive world in which children and youth with disabilities and their families reach their full potential
Is your organization interested in a technology leveraged child rehab solution?
Enabling Inclusion® app is a technology solution to help organizations fulfill their mission
Request a demo
Amar Seva Sangam designed and license the EI® app to organizations working with children with disabilities.
Used and trusted by
What is ENABLING INCLUSION® APP
A technology leveraged solution to maximize each developmental delayed child’s potential for functional independence, participation and inclusion in community / school.
What is Centre of Excellence?
Amar Seva Sangam\’s Centre of Excellence in Rehabilitation of Children with Disabilities provides technology, capacity building, research and support to organizations and service providers globally.
what we do
We support children, families and communities
Child / Youth Rehabilitation
We support NGOs, Governments and Rehab Service Providers
Public private partnership
Capacity Building & Training
Children received services
Assistive devices distributed
HOW, WHERE, WHY
Teams of Community Rehab Workers, Physiotherapists, Special Educators, Occupational therapists and Speech Trainers teach parents / caregivers how to integrate Early Intervention therapy into the children’s daily lives.
Through direct implementation and NGO & government partnerships, we work in 5 states across India, with new national and international partnerships on the way.
According to UNICEF’s Child Disability Report (2021), there are nearly 240 million children with disabilities in the world.
Our partners Testimonials
Experience sharing by Dr. Nandita Chattopadhyay, Director, from Udbhaas, West Bengal.
Experience sharing by Mr. Pawan Kushwaha, Field Team Leader from Kiran Society, Varanasi.
Experience sharing by Ms. Swati Basu, Project Leader from Udbhaas, West Bengal.
Benefits of ei app & model
How Organization have benefitted from the EI® app
- Enables NGOs to increase their impact by 4 times.
- Monitoring, tracking and scheduling system improved program attendance from 60 to 95%.
- Validated protocols provide evidence based therapy plans for each child.
- Connects community workers to the expertise of rehab specialists.
- Family-centered goal setting tools in the app allows parents to set their priorities.
- Proven to reduce caregiver strain and increase their empowerment.
- Improves their development in all domains.
- Improves their school enrolment and integration.
- Allows them to reach their true potential to enable inclusion.
our success stories
Yuktha was born in a village called Ananthapuram in Tamil Nadu…
Child – Siva Selvam
Siva Selvam was born in a village Pavoorchatram…
Child – Mathish
Mathish was born in Tenkasi…
Recognition for our EI app
This program is a unit of Amar Seva Sangam and is headquartered in Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu, India.